Friday, June 13, 2008

Flashback Friday- My Dad

I have a wonderful Dad, and watching him with my boys gives me no doubt that he's pretty much the worlds best grandpa too! I have many fond memories of doing things with my dad when I was growing up, but reading with him is one of my favorites. Between my Mom always taking us to the library, and my Dad reading me countless stories, I had no choice but to love reading. I am so grateful for that. I have very clear memories of my Dad reading story after story with me. I'm sure at some point he must have said "enough", but I never remember him saying no to a story. Thanks Dad!

Happy Father's Day Dad!

3 comments:

Warmbeachjo said...

I don't remember that photo. It's super. Thanks for posting it.

LeLloyd said...

The NUMBER ONE STORY --- Green Eggs and Ham, hands down.

Aundrea said...

I always loved to have a story read to me! I need to be better about reading to my kids:)