Sunday, June 1, 2008

He's available for parties!

A few weeks ago Grayson convinced me to order him this balloon animal kit from his school book order. It came with a book of directions, a pump, and a bag of balloons.

After MANY popped balloons, he had his first creation- a sea horse he claimed.


Now many balloons later he has creatures that actually look like some kind of animal.
Most of them look a little like dogs, but we just take his word for it when he tells us what they really are.






I'm sure if he would actually follow the directions in the book he could make even better ones.

6 comments:

Aundrea said...

Sounds like a true male...never reads the directions:) What a fun idea for a book, I'm sure Nalani would love to hire him for her next birthday party!

Rochelle said...

Good idea for Tyler's Birthday this weekend!

Shannon b said...

so fun! I bet he's the hit of the neighborhood!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Grayson's Creations! It would take my kids a while to talk me into that, but you really got a great deal, a money making boredom buster.

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Oh I also wanted to say that I really enjoy seeing your flashback friday pictures.

Jodi said...

SOOOOOOOO cool!!!!