Monday, June 30, 2008

My new favorite picture


I don't know why, but something about this picture speaks to me, and makes me giggle. Last week when we were finally setting up the pool, I decided to play around with my new camera a little. The boys of course couldn't wait for the pool to fill up before they started playing in it, so they became unwitting photo subjects. The focus is a little off, but I just love Rowan's gleeful look, and Grayson's disgruntled one. I also actually like that the stream of water is more in focus than the kids, the catalyst for the action. I can tell this new camera is going to take some figuring out, so be prepared for more pictures, lots and lots of pictures.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

I too am giggling. Pictures like this, one elated, one disgruntled are common at my house too.

Candy said...

I love it! Lucky you with the new camera - I am thinking that it is time for me to really invest - your picture is great!