Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mr Frowny Face

Sometimes it's really hard to take Rowan seriously, he just makes me want to laugh too much. This morning in the car he was being really quiet. Then we had this conversation:
Rowan: Frowning
Me:What?
Rowan:Frowning(this time much louder)
Me: What do you mean?
Rowan: I'm frowning!
(Apparently he had been frowning for awhile and I hadn't noticed)
Me: Why are you frowning?
Rowan:I want to play video games.(I had told him yesterday we were going to take a break from video games)
Me: Oh
Rowan: Don't you care?
Me: About what?
Rowan: That I'm frowning
Me: No, not really
Rowan: You're not nice Mommy!

A few minutes of silence

Rowan: Still frowning!

5 comments:

Candy said...

How priceless, I love his frown as much as his smile!

Aundrea said...

How could you be so mean and uncaring??

Jodi said...

I love all your kid stories! They make me laugh :)

Shannon b said...

totally funny! This is the part where you start singing "if you chance to meet a frown . . . " just to annoy the heck out of him. :)

Marie said...

Love it!