Friday, June 27, 2008

Flashback Friday- Children's Fashions- One Pattern Three Ways

I decided to take a break from picking on my own 70's fashion statements, and shift my focus to Paul's family. We recently came across these pictures of Paul and his brother Jason. I'm going to have to give Paul's Mom the benefit of the doubt on this one because 1) it was the 70's and 2} they were living on Guam at the time. Maybe the pattern and fabric selections on Guam in the 70's just weren't that good.

Paul refers to these as their "lady bug" outfits.


And is it just me, or are those girl hats?

Luckily these two little cuties would look good no matter what they were wearing!

5 comments:

Paige said...

LOL -- I love the matching sets. I think she wanted a little girl, what do you think?

Jodi said...

Really cute boys in some classic 70's outfits. Thanks for the morning laugh! These are great pictures, Michelle!

Rochelle said...

What cute little boys! I love the hats! How fun that they all matched!

Candy said...

I love your flashback fridays - I just got it today that you do this every friday - I know I am slow;)

Anonymous said...

I love the flashback friday reports! I have a couple of other friends that do this too and I always look forward to seeing theirs and your blog each week to give me a good giggle :)