Saturday, May 10, 2008

Another sign that he's growing up

The Tooth Fairy is coming to our house tonight. It'll be her third trip this week, twice for Fuller and once for Grayson. When Fuller pulled out his tooth today he pointed out that now he only has one baby tooth left, and it's loose too. I guess the preteen angst, ravenous appetite, and new fascination with deodorant should have clued me in to how much he is maturing. For some reason the fact that he only has one baby tooth left is what really hit me. I really am going to have to let him grow up, there's just no way around it.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

It is really wild to watch our kids grow up. As much as I enjoy it I am so sad.

Aundrea said...

I think (well, I know) the Tooth Fairy has pretty-much given up coming around our house...she needs her own room, she's here so much!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

I love hearing you tell stories of the boy preteen, and comparing them to a girl preteen. It really is comical. That tooth fairy sure is busy.