Monday, May 19, 2008

A magical place...

...where you can make friends with a colorful cow


.. or shop in a store where everything can be paid for with imaginary money


...or be a clerk in a grocery store


...or the cutest waiter you'll ever meet


..or be the captain of a ship on it's way to Hawaii


...or a sculptor working on a masterpiece


...or just a kid having fun with water.



But the thing Rowan liked best about his field trip to the Children's Museum, was being a rock star on the stage! That I believe may be his true calling in life!

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

I love the children's museum. I'm glad you guys had so much fun!
If Rowan needs a drummer tell him Tyler is interested.

Candy said...

It was a great day for a field trip. I think it is funny how Autumn and I were just across the way at the zoo - great picutres and video!

Aundrea said...

Watch out! Future American Idol in the making:) What a fun day!

Jodi said...

He IS a rock star! So sad we missed the fun.

Anonymous said...

Cute video :) I need to take Zach one of these days.