Sunday, May 25, 2008

Crafty Me

If you happened to drop by my house in the last week, I apologize for the mess. It really wasn't my fault. I blame Paige, and her darn cute aprons. I totally caught the apron making bug from her. I borrowed a pattern from her, and spent the last week and a half making these little aprons for my nieces. (I'm going to stash them away for Christmas presents, so I hope they aren't reading this.)





Then of course I had to make one for myself.


Then this weekend I decided to try a new project, and made this cute little handbag. It was much easier than I thought. I think I might make another one!

Here are a couple of older projects that I don't think I ever posted:
A couple of baby sweaters.




And some tote bags I made my nieces last year for Christmas.


I think this may be the end of my craft surge, since the boys will soon be home all day demanding that I feed and entertain them.

6 comments:

Paige said...

So cute!! I love the little sweater you made for Jaren. That is one thing I have kept, even after passing everything else along. And I think you need to share the little tote pattern. Jillise would LOVE something like that! And I'm sorry for forcing you into being crafty. I promise never to do it again. :)

Tiffini said...

You have talent! I am glad to have been the recipient of one of your cute sweaters. It kept Mallory warm this past winter!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my cuteness!!! You guys are blowing me away here! The aprons, the bags, the baby sweaters, it's all just so GREAT :) And the tote bag especially, I would buy something like that in a heart beat. Maybe you could do a fun little give away, too?!

suzanne said...

What fab projects! I love rick rack...

Rochelle said...

I love all these hand crafted treats! Good Idea to start on Christmas now!

Aundrea said...

those are so cute! I also loved the sweater you made for Bronson...you are so talented! I might have to jump on the bandwagon and learn to make them! I think they would be awesome presents!