Thursday, May 15, 2008

Keep your fingers crossed!

Tomorrow is the annual Father/son camp out, and I know I should feel guilty about how excited I get at the prospect of all of the boys leaving me alone for a little while, but I just can't help myself. Unfortunately, Paul has been feeling a little under the weather this week, and he's questioning whether a sleepless night in the tent with three crazy boys is really the best idea. My response is, of course it's a good idea! But that's just the evil person inside me who wants to stay up late watching chick flicks and working on projects, and then get to sleep in. The nice person in me obviously wants Paul to feel better, but he needs to hurry up and do that before tomorrow night. I mean this not just for my happiness, but for the boys too. Please keep your fingers crossed that the sunny weather today will make Paul feel all better.

3 comments:

Aundrea said...

Mine are double crossed for you!!

Paige said...

Oooh, I am crossing my toes, too!! I hope they all get to go. The weather is too nice for your boys to have to stay home!

Shannon b said...

fingers and toes and legs crossed.
I mean, honestly, he can't deprive you of this night alone. As a mother of 3 boys you've earned it!